Portland, OR, has something for everyone from outdoor lovers, foodies to wine connoisseurs. At the East of Eleven Apartments, couples have an idyllic residence to explore the vast array of Portland activities. Located in the swanky Buckman neighborhood of the city, these apartments have exquisite furnishings and amenities for luxurious living. Now that the month of love is here, there are a variety of Valentine's Day activities you can enjoy here.
Fun Things to Do at Home to Celebrate the Month
Here are suggestions to celebrate your love month in style:
- Couples board game night: You can invite other couples for an exciting game night.
- Craft stuff together: When was the last time you worked on something together? Craft something together at home to strengthen your bond.
Activities Near You
The beauty of living at the East of Eleven Apartments in the Buckman neighborhood includes easy access to the city and major attractions. Here are Portland activities to try together:
- Outdoor fun: Get your gear ready because Portland City is an outdoor enthusiast's haven. From hiking, swimming, kayaking, to tourist site visits, you can access these fun locations quickly from your apartment.
- Wine tours: Join a winery tour around Willamette Valley, Columbia Gorge, and other scenic areas. This is innovative and romantic entertainment for two.
- Tour important sites: Major attractions nearby include Washington Park, Columbia River Gorge, International Rose Test Garden, Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, Forest Park, Portland's Japanese Garden and Portland Art Museum.
Valentine’s Day Activities Galore
A house at East of Eleven Apartments allows you to enjoy the best of the city. You'll drink in awe-inspiring views from your home and access exciting activities quickly. Of course, you can still spend memorable moments indoors and enjoy the amenities optimized to deliver the perfect living experience. There's no better place to enjoy your Valentine's this year.